Suzuki Forums banner

61 - 80 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys,
regarding the stereo unit: does anybody know if it is possible to install a second USB connector so I can have my phone and my mp3-packed memory stick connected ad once?

Best regards

·
Registered
16 Posts
The description in the mentioned netherlands site (only the described wire colurs are not 100% correct) is correct and works.
According to the original SUZUKI wiring diagramm it's the white connector L374 with 3 wires (red, purple and light green) and the light green wire goes to parking brake.
Some times it's hard to determine correct wire colours by eye (red is similar to orange, and light green similar to light blue).
I connected yesterday the light green wire (coming out from the white connector) to the radio/navigation unit chassis by screwing it with one of the existing screws using a ring terminal for other end of the wire.
It work's perfect. After starting mirrorlink connection You have the complete mobile GUI an the car unit screen and still after loosing handbrake.
Did you take any photos while doing that?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Those who did the handbrake wire trip, I would like some feedback. I did this too and installed a TV tuner on DVD port. However now, I can see TV picture regardless of handbrake position but the radio can also sense motion at around 10km speed and still cuts the image. I haven't seen anyone taking about this so please tell me, how do you people bypassed this?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Suzuki Australia have updated my infotainment unit to Android Auto. The old
soft ware version was 0740-151203 the new one is 1750.2-170730
The Android Auto works perfect, much better than mirror link.
Thank you Suzuki Australia I'm very happy with the update.

·
Registered
23 Posts
soft ware version was 0740-151203 the new one is 1750.2-170730
The Android Auto works perfect, much better than mirror link.
Thank you Suzuki Australia I'm very happy with the update.
What is the build date of your Vitara?

There is some talk that this firmware version doesn't work with 2017 build dates.

·
Registered
23 Posts
soft ware version was 0740-151203 the new one is 1750.2-170730.
Hello SS, Are you able to post a photo of your screen showing the full firmware version? Or give the rest of the details of this line of the Software Label:

Starts: AI_PRJ_SUZUKI ............

I'm having trouble with my OZ Suzuki dealer – doesn't know about the Android Auto update and not very interested in finding out.

The firmware is floating around on the internet and I would like to make sure I have the correct version before I attempt to install it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hi Wotnow.
Suzuki will do the up date free. If you are having trouble with the bealer then ring customer care. Android Auto is free and was promised by suzuki go back to your dealer and push them.
Have a look on Suzuki Facebook it was on there as will. You are entitled to it.
Will post photo when I figure it out.
Having trouble with photo. Here is what’s on the line you want
AI_PRJ_SUZUKI_UG_GEX_SOP5_LINUX_17.0S03

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks for the info SS.

How far back was in on Facebook?

To get the software version you hold down that cog button on the home screen for about five or six seconds until a screen comes up with information. Down the bottom on the right hand side it says "Software Version". Press that and it gives information about the software.

To get back to the home screen just press the home button.

Thanks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Facebook 21Nov under comments you will see me Peter Bates and Suzuki Australia answering Juan
I have the photo just can’t post it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thanks SS.

The software version is the same as available on the internet but the not sure about the ADR Version.

I'll get back to the Suzuki Service Department and tell them to look at the Facebook post.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Guys, just installed on my AU Vitara and Android Auto work fine. Use this link to download;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nCMbysyI54bY3cT0aK8-3QYFF0-M0who/view

Extract and copy the files without a folder structure on 4gb or greater stick formatted to FAT32. Turn on the car, plug it in and let it run. Takes about 20mins with various auto reboots. All the file versions are the same as the dealer install!!!

Good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also upgraded the Infotainment unit myself from the ancient 811 to 1850.2. Works well so far! And now I just read from XDA forums that 1860.2 is out.

My issue is with the logic of the music player. If I select an album/folder to play, the player doesn't jump over to the next album/folder automatically when it finishes, nor can it be done just by using the steering wheel controls only. Or is there a way?

61 - 80 of 106 Posts