Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Suzuki Vitara 1.6 ST4, 2017
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I've just purchased the vitara 1.6 petrol SZ4 2017 in the UK. Great car but an arm rest would make it even better. Does anyone have any exprience of purchasing and installing a third party arm rest in the UK for this particular model? The one listed on the Suzuki website is extortionate so I was hoping to hear some opinions from other people.

Appreciate any valuable experience.

Thanks,

·
Registered
2015 Vitara SZ-T
34 Posts
Be patient and keep a keen eye on eBay for a genuine one coming up at a decent price (I bagged a brand new and boxed one for £80 a few months back, and the fitting kit parts not included with the armrest were £15 from the local Suzuki dealer)
I agree that the full price is beyond a joke, but none of the aftermarket ones look as good IMO.

·
Registered
2020 Suzuki Vitara LY JLX white
17 Posts
Hi All,

I've just purchased the vitara 1.6 petrol SZ4 2017 in the UK. Great car but an arm rest would make it even better. Does anyone have any exprience of purchasing and installing a third party arm rest in the UK for this particular model? The one listed on the Suzuki website is extortionate so I was hoping to hear some opinions from other people.

Appreciate any valuable experience.

Thanks,
I purchased one of Ebay several months ago and very pleased with it. Cost about 40 quid. Yes it is a knock of but i can recommend them. Just search Suzuki Vitara arm rest. Free postage. Will take a while now with the mailing system all to pot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks all. I think I'll look at an ebay solution like you say.

Do the ebay ones require drilling?

·
Registered
2017 (67) Vitara 1.4S Allgrip Auto Solid Red. 2020 (70) Ignis SZ5 Auto Tough Khaki Pearl
96 Posts
thanks all. I think I'll look at an ebay solution like you say.

Do the ebay ones require drilling?
No. You assemble it. About two minutes. Then it slots right into the rear console drinks holder. Snug fit makes it rock solid. The one I have has a rear drinks holder built in anyway. I even got it with red stitching to match my Vitara S.
I was so impressed I bought a very similar one for my wife's 2020 Ignis. They don't claim it would fit the face-lift Ignis only the 2017 one. But it did fit perfectly. Assembly requires screwdriver. Cheers. H

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome, nice one. Thank you! can't believe I almost paid £225..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts