Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am new to this forum, and so far i think it is great! I have just completed a spring over lift on an 88 samy, it included, 2 inch longer shackles, drop pitman arm, z link, spring over, new 1.5 in springs, new shocks, if my calculations are correct, this gives me about 6.5 inches of lift over stock. i put in 1.5 inch driveshaft spacers and now when i drive as i increase speed i am feeling a nasty vibration in the driveline, and kinda of a sound that is like poor gear mesh. to me it seems like the drive shaft is not at a good angle for the u joint to articulate. is it possible that i need more or less spacer in the drive shaft connection, looking for ideas, thanks for any infor. in advance

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sounds like you need to re-angle the rear diff and get a high angle driveshaft. Try Arizona Drivelines(drivelinesolutions.com :: this domain is for sale). You can get a shaft from them that can work at angles up to 80 degrees. They also have a 13" slip-yoke available for the front. I had them build the shafts for my sammy. They are bulletproof and perfectly balanced. They have an ad in every 4wheel & off-road magazine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts