Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
06 forenza, came in the shop with the complaint of a bad headgasket, turns out it needed a valve job, put it back together and it wouldn't start, 165psi in all cylinders and we had spark and timing was good, only thing that was wierd to me was that when we turned the key to on pos, fuel pump primed and injectors 2 and 3 would blast fuel in the cylinders, flooding them,looked at the codes, got p2106 and p0651, tac system forced limited power and voltage reference circuit open, so i started looking for a short somewhere, map sensor plug, wiring harness side, had two of the wires grounded, to my knowledge there should only be one ground right??, if we unplug the map sensor the car will run but wont idle, and we replaced the sensor still nothing, i cant seem to find a short in the wiring, I've replaced the cam sensor cuz it was throwing a code before i replaced it, and I've replaced the ECM as well. Im at a loss and any suggestions would be appreciated, the injectors are not stuck open on cyl 2+3 cuz i swapped them with the other two and it still does it on 2+3, has to be a wiring issue...

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
hi. think i just replied to your other post? there are a few places that the wiring has been found to be worn away on these cars. one, trace the map sensor wiring down under the intake manifold, i think thats where it goes, as far as you can. another place is under the engine compartment fuse box.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts