Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently acquired a 2004 Verona GLX and I am very happy with it. I was interested to read about Suzuki's plans to substantially increase the number of dealerships in the United States. In Canada, the Verona is practically invisible. I don't believe that I have seen any advertising of this car either in newspapers or on television and can only assume that they are not very committed to the Canadian marketplace. In contrast, most of the other car manufacturers are currently aggressively advertising their products and highlighting the various inducements that are available.
The Chevrolet Epica is a direct competitor of the Verona, similarly priced and offering leather upholstery - not available on the Verona. This, one might think, would provide an additional incentive to develop and implement an effective marketing strategy.
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on Suzuki's thinking re promoting their product throughout North America?
<_<

·
Registered
197 Posts
In the US, there are tons of advertisements on the Verona and new Suzuki problems...to bad not Canada isn't like that...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts