Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have a question, I've been looking around for any performance parts. Any body kits, injectors, ecm upgrade. There is nothing anywhere. Does any one know where I could get any of it? Please, just bought a 04 with 75,000 miles on it( 2000) please let me know anything

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I have seen body kits in the last year or so. Cost more than my car.
I might have been looking for Chev Epica, Daewoo Magnus, Evanda, Suzuki Verona.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, its going to be really hard. Looking to get my block cut out and re sleeved with stainless sleeves. Aluminum alloy does not cut it with 100 shot on it burned thru 2 block already.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Stainless sleeves sounds interesting. Wet or dry.? Your cylinders are pretty close together to start with.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea, there close but if I only go out as far as the alloy and use stainless I should be ok. Wet sleeve

·
Registered
26 Posts
No worries as far as weakening the block by boring til you hit coolant to keep the head bolted down tight?? Did you work up to 100 shot or go big right off the bat?
Forged pistons?? You have an interesting project. I hope you can get it to work.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ran a 50 stock full shot then running 50% to 100 over 2 sec. Stock eng. Going all forged next I hope if I can find them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts