Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I'm considering making a purchase for parts from Alvadi.ee out of Estonia.

Before I proceed I thought I'd see if anyone has had experience with them. Quality of parts, shipping issues, hidden fed's, or just an overall impression.

I'll even accept what you've heard from someone who has bought from them.

Thank you much!
- Jake

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone, I'm considering making a purchase for parts from Alvadi.ee out of Estonia.

Before I proceed I thought I'd see if anyone has had experience with them. Quality of parts, shipping issues, hidden fed's, or just an overall impression.

I'll even accept what you've heard from someone who has bought from them.

Thank you much!
- Jake
Be careful with this business.

I've just purchased Audi parts from them - I bought an Oil Cooler when I should have chosen the EGR Cooler, when I discovered my mistake, I contacted them but they weren't able to provide the EGR Cooler for my car. They then refused to allow me to return the unused, unboxed part, claiming that it was purchased 'too long ago' (I'm in Australia and it took almost 2 months to receive the item, made more difficult with being in lock down (covid).
I can't comment on the part quality - but their returns policy is vague, and they don't abide by it (there was nothing mentioned about the period of return - if there was, I certainly wouldn't have purchased from them).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Be careful with this business.

I've just purchased Audi parts from them - I bought an Oil Cooler when I should have chosen the EGR Cooler, when I discovered my mistake, I contacted them but they weren't able to provide the EGR Cooler for my car. They then refused to allow me to return the unused, unboxed part, claiming that it was purchased 'too long ago' (I'm in Australia and it took almost 2 months to receive the item, made more difficult with being in lock down (covid).
I can't comment on the part quality - but their returns policy is vague, and they don't abide by it (there was nothing mentioned about the period of return - if there was, I certainly wouldn't have purchased from them).
After further enquiries, and a few reviews, the company agreed to accept the return.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts