Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wanting to know what you guys think about the Velocity Tuner ebay sells? Does this Work? has anyone used it?.
I talked to the dealer, and they said someone used it and it get better pickup in there car do you think its true?

·
Registered
114 Posts
nebben said:
I was wanting to know what you guys think about the Velocity Tuner ebay sells? Does this Work? has anyone used it?.
I talked to the dealer, and they said someone used it and it get better pickup in there car do you think its true?
no no no. Waste of money, if anything it hurts performance and gas milage. Even worst if its cheaply made like alot of them are it'll break off into peices and ruin your engine.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased one from Velocity Tuner - and LOVE it. It saving gas on my MDX and it has increased my HP. Plus its well made from stainless steel. ;)

Prior to that, I purchased a total piece of junk called Air Razor. They Market it as being precision laser cut but its not and has sharp edges that almost sent me to the ER! Plus they say its stainless steel and its not. Also, anyone can inflate numbers and their little "test fleet" BS is just that. Total crap - don't buy from them! :mad:

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
I'm curious, how does it increase your HP and fuel ecconomy? Stainles steal means nothing. All it does is restrict you air flow=Bad. Cold Air Intake=Good
The spirtal effect dosn't do as they state. Like on a standard airbox, theres to many restrictions from resonators for this to do anything. If you use it with a Cold Air Intake, or a short ram, youboost and feul ecconomy your seeing is just the engine breathing better do to the bigger pipe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts