Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daughter wants to sell her 2001 Vitara 2wd and has no idea what to ask for it. I don't know how accurate the appraisal books are, so I thought I'd ask, here. It has 72,000 ori miles with brand new (installed 3 days ago) 215/70R16 tourers, beautiful red with burgundy tint paint, roof rack, professionally installed pioneer CD with sub woofer, and super clean in and out. This has been a road car, only. Not one oil leak and the engine barely has any dust on it. Does have a new radiator and fluid...also professionally done. Everything else is bone stock. Absolutely no accidents or paint work. Car doesn't even have touch up paint, but it does have a few very small scratches and two small dings, like a small marble hit it (driver fender and pass quarter panel. Dent Wizard said $60 to remove both dings. All electrics and ACwork perfectly, too. Car has been in south FL all its life. Yes, it's pretty darn nice for a 2001. Thanks in advance for your replies.

MC

·
Super Moderator
17,824 Posts
Two door? JS or JLS, (or ?) model type? Which engine? Transmission type? :huh:

State inspected?

Carfax results maybe?

Maintenance records (although you appear to have only recently purchased this vehicle, based on your other posts) would be a plus if available.

Needs pics!

With all of the above, we would be better armed to evaluate and price it. ;)

Try this too...
http://www.edmunds.com/suzuki/vitara/2001/

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Two door? JS or JLS, (or ?) model type? Which engine? Transmission type? :huh:
My bad...JLS 4 door automatic 2.0 liter. Paint color is victory red. Car fax looked good when we bought it with 45,000 miles and it's in same cond, now.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My bad...JLS 4 door automatic 2.0 liter. Paint color is victory red. Car fax looked good when we bought it with 45,000 miles and it's in same cond, now.
I'm trying to get her to keep the thing...it's is great condition, but she wants a Jeep. :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts