Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
The hose that is circled goes to the air cleaner to opperate the hot air bypass valve for cold starts. The open port on the bi-metal switching valve goes to the vacuum advance port on the carburetor. There is also a "T" fitting inline that branches over to the throttle body on the carburetor.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Baratacus, at least i know that my discovery yesterday was right. aftere i posted yesterday, I went out and tried to figure it out and looked at the vacum diagram agian and hit me like a ton of bricks. how stupid i feel posting on something so simple. must have been tired when i went to check it all the first time. but the "T" part confused me the first time cause I didnt have one. so the other vac lines after the explenation of the "T" where'nt quiet right. I think everything is right now. as far as the vsv I read in another post that you said to cap it of so thats what I did. It ran 100% better but still have prob. with it dieing after it heats up. but I wont go into that right now. in some other posts with simular prob. their are some fixes I havent tried yet.

thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts