Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All I am new and happy to be here. I recently bought a used Suzuki carry truck with the F6A carburator engine. I can see that quite a few of the vaccum lines are not there and others are loose. Can some boday please send me a photo of the carb showing the location, possition and correct connections of the vaccum lines.:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All I am new and happy to be here. I recently bought a used Suzuki carry truck with the F6A carburator engine. I can see that quite a few of the vaccum lines are not there and others are loose. Can some boday please send me a photo of the carb showing the location, possition and correct connections of the vaccum lines.:)
i am also looking for a picture of the line if you have one please forward it to me thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm also new here!

I'm also new here, just want to ask anyone here knows where i can buy a compressor(Brand new) for my suzuki carry van type air con unit

·
Registered
33 Posts
Depends where you are from. If you're from manila i remember i found a place in banawe that sold a brand new one for about nine thousand i think.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ive used and original suzuki compressor for my truck...try looking for an esteem aircon compressor it fits perfectly

·
Registered
97 Posts
hope this helps...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Nice pics very helpful, however can you please give us a better close up on the hose connected to the choke breaker? (near the accelerator cable) I have a 2nd hand scrum (F6A 660) and all vacuum lines are missing. thanks
by the way what are these vacuum lines for?

hope this helps...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Need Help Please

Here in Canada not many mechanics have seen this TYPE of engine F6A. If anyone has pictures of the vacuum hose locations, I could really use the help. Thanks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts