Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone here live on the east coast of VA? Just thought ide ask. Ive seen a few reno's and forenza's in the Hampton Roads Area Just thought ide see if there are any others lookin on here from the same??

Brian

·
Registered
582 Posts
I DO! I live in Chesapeake(Deep Creek side) Near Dominion Blvd. I live close to the beach, about 25 minutes away unless traffic is bad, which is most cases out here it is, so i would say give or take 35minutes.

I own a red reno as you see in the pic!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking to meet up with some people in VA around Hampton Roads area sometime. If some people are interested im sure we could arrange a place and time. But let me know! i see alot of forenza's and reno's around the area now. But not sure if any go on this forum. So far there is 2 of us... and its sad that were quite a populated area :p anyway well if interested in meeting up in somewhere in the area let me know!

Brian

·
Registered
418 Posts
i Live in Va, In the northern section pretty much next to Washington DC. I seen about a handfull of reno's/forenza's up here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I go up to richmond somewhat often since you all are way out, if interested in meeting up sometime in richmond area let me know i can set something up.

Brian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well it doesnt seem that too many people are up to going over to richmond which i dont blame them being on the extreme sides of VA expecialy far west side. but cnu area is about 15-20 min from my place. What do you own there Rob?

Brian

·
Registered
418 Posts
were i live from richmond is like a 2hr drive

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah thats about the same for me there DJ. But i visit up there every now and then so its nothing big to me.

Brian

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i have a forenza 06 what bout yourself?
I have a 2006 Reno myself. ive been trying to get over to my friends to borrow his camera and get some pics and whatnot but i havent been that sucessful recently with the holidays lol. he's kinda in ohio.. :p
anyway i actualy work at pomoco auto group here on jefferson on the chrysler, jeep, dodge side selling cars. truthfuly... this place sucks. pays crap. but i have a job interview here today or tomorrow up in williamsburg and the guy said he was going to be hiring by this friday for service advisor at williamburg chrysler jeep kia.

But other than that aside from it raining today maybe we can get together sometime or whatnot. till then i gotta work and im out for now.

Brian

P.S. Merry Belated Christmas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts