Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im new to the forum and tracker/ suzukis but i just bought a 94 tracker 2wd that my plan is to put a 383 chevy stroker, turbo 400, and a ford 9inch rear end in it.

i have the motor trans and axle already from an old project and i kno this set-up can fit..

My question is:

If any of you guys have put a v8 in your cars, what did you do suspension-wise. Did you upgrade to anything better or do the stock components hold up well under the extra weight?

thanks in advance for any help!

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'll tell you straight out that you are going to have to beef up everything front and rear.

Just how to go about it with a tracker I have no foggiest, but I sure hope you know someone who can weld...

~Wolfie

·
Registered
2,531 Posts
Wolfie,

You are replying to a post dated 09-25-2011.

Good to read, but odds are if someone has a three year old problem... advice now isn't going to help. :rolleyes:

If you have something new to say... start a new thread.

·
Super Moderator
26,904 Posts
Good eyesight, Mike!!
Another link popped out of nowhere today, too - '89 Sidekick heater not hot' came back from the dead of 2010, with no current visible post at all. Strange.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.