Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come and go on the forums... college took time and now had a son and the biggest reason for downtime is I have not driven my kicks often. Dad is driving my auto unit without issue. :p Keeps it running n rolling. My other is garage parked because it has needed a transmission and time never allowed that to happen! I got a 250 nina which I just sold - sale is pending tomorrow... I started on a 600 but picked up the 250 cheap. Going to hate to see it go because its blue just like my tracker and bigger bike, but sometimes have to let go of things you love. Off and on I hope to post a few updates and edit my youtube video that still gets tons of views. :eek: With more Kick videos.

I remember Bex and Jerry (whatever name he goes by now)

And a few others like the guy that has his avatar as a Black tracker that is Chevy model... can't remember name atm.

·
Super Moderator
24,473 Posts
Welcome back, Cody. I think the guy you are recalling is Aquanaut20, by the way. Glad all is well with you. Just for your info, Jerry has his own site now (and also a bit of a forum, I think) under fixkick.com......

·
Registered
5 Posts
Cody,

I tried to go to your www.zukwiki.org site and it was a dead end.

Mark Elmer

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Welcome back

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts