Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to keep you guys upto date with how i am getting on with my carry van. today I have made a new engine mount so that my new exhaust manifold fits. I have attached some pics of manifold and new engine mount. The manifold still needs to be finished as i am waiting for a lambda sensor boss.

·
Registered
200 Posts
is the dimension of the exhaust manifold similar to the stock suzuki carry exhaust? it looks smaller than the original, isn't it?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey j-six, The new manifold was made to be as close to the original but because i used 1 1/2inch tubing it means that is is slightly bigger, the radius of the bends meant that it wouldnt clear the engine mount so that was why i made the new one. The the length of the new manifold is longer but that was not an issue as i have made the exhaust system to fit the manifold. Finally got it just about finished yesterday. I just have to make some new hangers but am waiting to get some stainless TIG filler rods to finish the hangers. I have been making a start on fixing all the holes in the body work today, it looks like it may take some time as there is a lot of rust to sort out. Will keep you upto date as to how i get on. Any questions you have please feel free to ask and i'll do my best to answer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there I know this is an old post but I'm looking for a 4 branch for my carry would you be able to fabricate the manifold and mount for me for a price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts