Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if any of you would be so kind as to look at the item on sleazebay and tell me if this is worth anything. i want to add a CAI to my 05 forenza but i don't want to shell out a ton for it. i'm mostly interested in gas mileage rather than hp...SHOCKER!! lol as a sidenote i used seafoam in the power brake hose about 2 hours ago and i'm amazed! i've been lurking quite a bit since i bought the car used a year ago. i'm interested in making this car better than what it was when it was rolled off the truck in 05. any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Universal Cold Air Intake Induction System Mounting Kit:eBay Motors (item 150348500026 end time Jun-04-09 08:47:33 PDT)

>EOL

·
Registered
507 Posts
You used seafoam? Nice. I'm going to later this month. Where is the power brake booster. Isn't that the same thing as the PVC hose?

As for the universal CAI, I really don't know how it'll mount so I can't tell you if its worth it or not.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
that's just a spectre kit with no cone filter. it isn't very useful...if you want to go that route, you should just buy the kit for like 40 bucks from autozone that comes with pretty much everything you need...it ends up being a short ram, but you can extend it all the way behind the bumper if you buy more parts.

if you want it to look good, you should break down and buy the BMS intake. it will eventually pay for itself with the gas you're not buying

·
Registered
135 Posts
ya the best way for the the intake is to go with the BMS intake.......with that kit you have listed you would have to buy more parts anyways....you would need a 90 bend for the throttle body and you will have to mod where the air sensor will go.....believe me its NOT worth it at all...it made the car sound mean but it didnt do much for power, maybe a bit more acceleration but thats about it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts