Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
I don't understand the point of a RWD vitara. It's like a table set without chairs.
Or a computer without a monitor. You are really missing on something.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I don't understand the point of a RWD vitara. It's like a table set without chairs. Or a computer without a monitor. You are really missing on something.
Yabbut, he made up for the emasculated drive train with the awesome fairy lights. The rescue helicopters can spot those ten miles away. And think of the weight savings with only one propshaft! It's just like a Porsche 911!

·
Registered
203 Posts
:rolleyes:

·
Registered
35 Posts
watching this movie, i keep on asking: WHY?

in the photo topic we all seen the "onroad" version of the GV. (http://www.suzuki-forums.com/781617-post191.html)
By that I really had the "WHY" question. Rebuilding an offroad car to an car that can't be offroad anymore.

But in this case, rebuilding an 4wd to an 2wd. WHY?

And those lights? WHY?
(I really like to see whats in front of me, but whats under me....... :cool:)

·
Registered
161 Posts
watching this movie, i keep on asking: WHY?
Just part of the urban car-modding scene in which young fellows take perfectly capable cars and ruin their resale value. And in order to 'drift', AWD to the fronts has to be crippled. The upside is ten seconds of fame on YouTube and Instagram.

As we can see; youth is wasted on the young. :cool:

But his mods are minor. The GV can be returned to stock when sanity reappears.

·
Registered
443 Posts
The lights would be awesome for Christmas lol

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
But in this case, rebuilding an 4wd to an 2wd. WHY?
He didn't say he modified it. Some markets sell RWD models including NZ since 2013. Relatively cheap too, $30k vs 37.5k for the basic AWD and 40k for the premium AWD.

·
Registered
35 Posts
never heard of an 2wd gv. But in the autoweek (the dutch autobild version) I've read about the new nissan x-trail that also is available as 2wd. so in that case i believe you ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts