Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to attempt install of simple under seat subwoofer in my 08 forenza. What wires from radio should be used to hook to sub woofer? Does anyone have a wireing layout for the stock radio in this car?
Thanks!!

·
Registered
184 Posts
When you pull the radio out it has the connector diagram on it, so you can use that to tell you what wires to splice. Then you will need a line output converter. With that you hook up the battery + and - and then splice the front door speakers + and - and the remote for the amp. Then you should be good to go, there are going to be other things you may have to splice depending on the make and model of the line output converter. put up some pics when you finish i would like to see how you get a sub under that seat

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I have found a couple of amplified subwoofers about 6 inches tall by 8 inches wide/long that should fit ok. Have not purchased yet. Dont need to blow the doors off. Just need a little more bass response. Its either this or couple of 6X9 in the rear tray.

·
Registered
184 Posts
That sounds like a pretty cool idea. Again please post some pics when you get it done. good luck

1 - 4 of 4 Posts