Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own 2004 Suzuki Aerio. I love the new interior. I feel it is huge improvement! The plastics look to be of higher quality and the whole design just looks a lot classier. The exterior looks more refined as well.

The Aerio is an unconventional car, with a decidedly different look, inside and out. In the interior, this unusual design brings many benefits, but comes with some drawbacks as well--and whether you'll find a certain feature a plus or a minus often comes down to personal taste.

The windshield is huge and far away, and the dashboard is expansive. The Aerio's slash-shaped digital gauge pod is having an interesting, futuristic touch……The interior materials had a quality look and feel, and the seats are very comfortable, front and rear. The interior of car is spacious but the car is only suitable for the short heighten people. As I am 6’2 so I used to stretch my legs while driving.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey!..............What have u done ???………you made me quite confused should I go for this car or not ? can you explain a little bit about the drawbacks u r talking about

Originally posted by 9er@Jul 10 2004, 07:57 AM
I own 2004 Suzuki Aerio. I love the new interior. I feel it is huge improvement! The plastics look to be of higher quality and the whole design just looks a lot classier. The exterior looks more refined as well.

The Aerio is an unconventional car, with a decidedly different look, inside and out. In the interior, this unusual design brings many benefits, but comes with some drawbacks as well--and whether you'll find a certain feature a plus or a minus often comes down to personal taste.

The windshield is huge and far away, and the dashboard is expansive. The Aerio's slash-shaped digital gauge pod is having an interesting, futuristic touch……The interior materials had a quality look and feel, and the seats are very comfortable, front and rear. The interior of car is spacious but the car is only suitable for the short heighten people. As I am 6’2 so I used to stretch my legs while driving.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I am not 6'2" so can't comment on a tall driver but I have found my '03 SX AWD to be a fabulous car. Everything that was mentioned in the previous post is a plus for me. I have had 6" plus people in the back seat and they have been amazed at the leg and headroom compared to similar and even much larger cars. If you are thinking of purchasing an Aerio I heartily reccommend it, especially if you are looking at the long term. Currently in the GTA the dealers are fooering 0% financing as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts