Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love to slide downhill on snow........as it is one of my hobby........but problem is that I unable to carry my snowboards with me.....as my car don't have... Lockable Ski/Snowboard Module - Large and no roof rack......I've heard that Suzuki provided this facility in Verona.....if it is do plz let me know something about this in detail.......

·
Registered
30 Posts
hello Aida!........how r u??.....even sliding is also my best time pass....I love to do it in free time...........Lockable Ski/Snowboard Module can holds 6 pairs of skis or 2 snowboards...it is made of high quality aluminum for strength and special non-freezing rubber for protection. Mounts quickly to Suzuki Roof Rack and comes complete with Lock Cores and Keys.

Originally posted by Aida@Aug 7 2004, 12:00 PM
I love to slide downhill on snow........as it is one of my hobby........but problem is that I unable to carry my snowboards with me.....as my car don't have... Lockable Ski/Snowboard Module - Large and no roof rack......I've heard that Suzuki provided this facility in Verona.....if it is do plz let me know something about this in detail.......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts