Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's the first outing for the Ultimate Speed Car Boot Protector Bag I bought from Lidl for £10 earlier this month. Hadn't seen these before.

Description
Ideal for transporting moist dirty or abrasive materials such as garden waste, paints or rubble
Universal size - suitable for most saloons estates and SUVs Dimensions: 175 x 125 x 70cm

It's obviously a bit long for an Ignis but it accommodated it well. I decided not to bother this time removing the rear seats though I do have a female torq socket to do that now - at 70cm high there isn't a logical need since you'd have space above then.

It has clips to hold it open at the top (there's a central one too but it worked without needing it) and straps at the bottom which clip into the wheelarch trim, plus a flap to protect the bumper.

There are then straps in the top corners which I've tied across the headrests:

20201122_134715.jpg

You then simply unclip and fold in:

20201122_134837.jpg

Ready to go tomorrow to the tip!

My only concern presently is that it feels a bit thin so we'll see what it's like after I've emptied it.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Great idea for it's purpose, but I can see people dragging stuff in or out and inadvertently scratching the rear plastic ornament/decoration/bumper bar paint as well as damaging the boot/hatch rubber. Out of sight, out of mind is good, so be careful with heavy and/or jagged objects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts