Suzuki Forums banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Originally posted by o5am@Jun 8 2006, 09:02 PM
not too bad..
around $120 would be ideal, and if im not mistaken no knob right?
is it short throw too?
It'll come with a daewoo lanos knob unless you request otherwise.

The shifter is shorter, just the shifter, not the linkage.

·
Registered
433 Posts
are the shifters fabricated, or are they made shorter and from another car?
and what type of knobs fit the shifter, threaded twist on, clip ons (which i hate), or screw tights, just like to know so i can go shopping? :p

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Originally posted by renoinreno05@Jun 9 2006, 10:13 AM
are the shifters fabricated, or are they made shorter and from another car?
and what type of knobs fit the shifter, threaded twist on, clip ons (which i hate), or screw tights, just like to know so i can go shopping? :p
Fabricated.

Screw tights. You just put the knob on the shifter and tighten down a screw/allen so it stays in place.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Okay, here are the group buy prices:

Short throw shifter: $125usd + shipping (+6% if you’re using paypal).

Lightened UD pulley: $185usd + shipping (+6% if you’re using paypal).

In order to qualify for the group buy price I must have at least 50% non-refundable by Monday(Those of you that already said they'd go 100% are required to still go 100% in order to qualify for the group buy price). If you’re using a different method of payment I can give you more time providing I know that it was mailed out before Monday. I should have all parts ready to ship to you within 3weeks from this Monday(12th).

Sorry for the short notice for the deposits.

My paypal address:
[email protected]

Woops, just add $10 for shipping unless you live out of the US then please contact me first.

·
Registered
537 Posts
OK KINKY SO WHATS THE DEAL IM A THE ONLY ONE ORDERING THE PULLY IF SO TELL ME AND I CAN WAIT TILL WE HAVE THREE PEOPLE

REASON WHY I WONT COMMIT TO 100% IS BEACUSE ITS EITHER THIS THE PULLTY OR THE INTAKE BUT IT ALL DEPENDS IF IM THE ONLY ONE GOIMG 100%

:liebe011: :liebe011:

·
Registered
433 Posts
gotchya tomorrow after work kinky, paid the power bill on friday, so mondays the closest day to my next payday. but no worries on backing out the money shall be in your acount on monday around 10am.

thanks
bryan

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Originally posted by renoinreno05@Jun 11 2006, 12:18 PM
gotchya tomorrow after work kinky, paid the power bill on friday, so mondays the closest day to my next payday. but no worries on backing out the money shall be in your acount on monday around 10am.

thanks
bryan
Awesome, thanks for the advance notice.

·
Registered
38 Posts
hey im interested in both of them. can you tell me the price for both of them together with shipping and handeling?? i want the price for the short shifter and the ud pulley plus the shipping and handeling in both ??? give me the final price all together aight plzzz.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Tucub2anito07 said:
hey im interested in both of them. can you tell me the price for both of them together with shipping and handeling?? i want the price for the short shifter and the ud pulley plus the shipping and handeling in both ??? give me the final price all together aight plzzz.
dang, I'm still having problems with my account and I cant PM you. Email me at [email protected] with what you just said and I'll give you a qoute.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Im down for the UD Pulley and I read the whole thread but I still don't get how the payment and the shiping is going to be done. Like I know how paypal works its just the 50% 100% thing i dont get??

41 - 60 of 70 Posts