Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
433 Posts
Originally posted by Zipper@May 26 2006, 03:27 PM
Dosn't do a thing to your C.A.R.B. THe engine still spinds at the same speed, it just spins the belt for your accesorys at a differnent speed
can you explain to me what the lightened pulley does perfomance wise, i was never sure, i kind of figured they werent the best for your car, unless you were to calibrate all of the items on your pulley system, like your alternater, a/c, etc. please explain.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Originally posted by kas+May 26 2006, 03:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kas @ May 26 2006, 03:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>With shipping it's like $210 right? That's how much I paid....
[/b]

That sounds about right.

<!--QuoteBegin-renoinreno05
@May 26 2006, 06:31 PM
can you explain to me what the lightened pulley does perfomance wise, i was never sure, i kind of figured they werent the best for your car, unless you were to calibrate all of the items on your pulley system, like your alternater, a/c, etc. please explain.
[/quote]
In short it frees up hp by being lighter and smaller where the power would normally be used to run the accesories

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Originally posted by renoinreno05@May 30 2006, 01:57 AM
okay its been a long weekend... but are there any updates. im getting anxious.
Later tonight there will be.

Lightened UD pulley:
exhibition
g2064

Short shifter:
Zipper 100%
renoinreno05 100%
exist3nce

I wanna know if exist3nce, exhibition, and g2064 wanna put 50% or 100%.. if its 100% then I can go ahead and order but would LIKE one more for the pulleys

·
Registered
34 Posts
sweet..havent been around for a bit
then i see this topic
i'd be interested in the short shifter kinky
but would like to know the price before commiting

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Lightened UD pulley:
exhibition
g2064 50% (possibly 100%)

Short shifter:
Zipper 100%
renoinreno05 100%
exist3nce
o5am (intrested)

Originally posted by exhibition@May 25 2006, 07:56 AM
i'm interested in the pulley.
The ground buy price will be 185 + shipping. If your using paypal there is another 6% to the total. Still intrested?

g2064... to get the ball rolling 100% will probably be needed, unless more people decide they want the pulley. I was expecting much more intrest in the pulley.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@Jun 1 2006, 12:51 PM
Short shifter:
Zipper 100%
renoinreno05 100%
exist3nce
o5am (intrested)

I'll go 100% to make things go faster........... yes I'm impatient lol.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Hey Kink-

I'm interested in the shifter... what is the price on it? Are you set up in Paypal to take a payment from a credit card?
Thanks man-

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am interested in the pully, but would like to know the price first...didn't see a firm price here on just the pully.

Chris S.
Wellston, OK

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Originally posted by schoolpsych+Jun 2 2006, 09:36 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(schoolpsych @ Jun 2 2006, 09:36 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Kink-

I'm interested in the shifter... what is the price on it? Are you set up in Paypal to take a payment from a credit card?
Thanks man-
[/b]

I'm still unsure of the price on the shifter.. I should know any day I'm just awaiting final word on the OEM shifters price so I can firgure it all out.

I can except paypal or money order.. or of course cash but I dont recommend that.

<!--QuoteBegin-stormtracker
@Jun 3 2006, 03:04 PM
I am interested in the pully, but would like to know the price first...didn't see a firm price here on just the pully.

Chris S.
Wellston, OK
[/quote]
$185 for the pulley + 6% if you are using paypal, this does not include shipping. The pulley is light and small though so shipping wont be much.

·
Registered
34 Posts
not too bad..
around $120 would be ideal, and if im not mistaken no knob right?
is it short throw too?

21 - 40 of 70 Posts