Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for 6 people to put 50% down (or 3 people to put 100% down) for each the pulleys and shifters. The group buy people will get a small discount. Once I get the money I will go ahead and order the products which will take anywhere from 5-7 weeks to arrive.

The lightened under drive pulleys and short shifters will be the exact product 360dynamics had (It's coming from the same place). However I will sell the shifters without knobs that way you can pick your own knob based on your style at a local shop.

Pretty much all of you have seen the dyno graph and read many reviews on the pulley but I haven’t seen much on the short shifter so if anyone wants to reply in this thread with one that'd help. I've had mine for awhile now... basically it’s an OEM shifter made shorter with an insert. It'll still have the lift up reverse. My personal experience with it is it makes shifts feel more precise and satisfying and it makes the whole car feel more sporty. It's not nearly as clunky as the stock shifter and looks allot better as it’s not as tall.

The price for the pulleys are $199 each (group buy price). Cash or paypal, if you’re using paypal add 6% onto the final price. I'm still not sure what the price on the shifters will be but will know shortly.

The peice below the knob is the insert:

Here is the stock shifter and short shifter side by side:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Zipper@May 24 2006, 01:11 PM
Seriously, shifter me captain... wait, that sounds weird...

Anyways, how hard is it to get the shifter installed?
Easy. Just take off the boot cover (it snaps out) and I beleive there is just one bolt holding it in place.

·
Registered
243 Posts
To bad I don't have a stick :( ... I got the pulley though... 199 for the pulley and shifter? Good deal...

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I'd be interested in the shifter

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
well i need to know the price before i commit for sure.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by kinkyllama+May 24 2006, 11:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kinkyllama @ May 24 2006, 11:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>will take anywhere from 5-7 weeks to arrive.

[/b]

*edited: Made the time longer to be safe. Things alway take longer than expected.

<!--QuoteBegin-exist3nce
@May 25 2006, 12:35 PM
well i need to know the price before i commit for sure.
[/quote]
It'll be cheaper than what Tom sold them for because it won't come with the Issota (sp?) knob. It might however come with a lanos stock knob unless you dont want that, I can remove it for you since I've done it before and I could do it easy

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Two questions. How soon do I have to pay if I go the group route? I can pay in full no problem its just that I wanto to wait until I am almost done paying for my car (8 or so more payments, which means 8 or so months). And my second question is, does the UD pulley effect emissions any? I am just asking to be on the safe side as I rather keep my car C.A.R.B legal than illegal.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by jurupa@May 25 2006, 10:51 PM
Two questions.  How soon do I have to pay if I go the group route?  I can pay in full no problem its just that I wanto to wait until I am almost done paying for my car (8 or so more payments, which means 8 or so months).  And my second question is, does the UD pulley effect emissions any?  I am just asking to be on the safe side as I rather keep my car C.A.R.B legal than illegal.
This is something I'm looking to do asap. I will be ordering 10 pulleys and only need three 100% deposits down before I'll order them.

Lightened UD pulley:
exhibition
g2064

Short shifter:
Zipper 100%
renoinreno05 100%
exist3nce

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by kinkyllama@May 26 2006, 05:15 AM
Short shifter:
Zipper 100%
renoinreno05 100%
exist3nce
You said its cheaper than Tom's price..... but I don't remember Tom's price.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by exist3nce@May 26 2006, 07:34 AM
You said its cheaper than Tom's price..... but I don't remember Tom's price.
Well I think I paid around 140usd for it without the knob and Tom probably gave me special pricing because of all the other stuff I've gotten from him.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts