Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What sort of milage can we expect from a set of tyres on the SX4.
I am not a heavy driver, but I would have expected more than 11600ml before having to replace.

·
Registered
86 Posts
check in your owner manual packet for the tire warranty from the tire manufacturer - If they wore out to a certain degree and they have been properly maintained then you have a good case for them to honor the wearout warranty. I know they are fairly soft compound on my car in the USA -- I think they are rated 300 A A so I would expect about 25000 US miles at least if they are worn evenly across. If I were making the tire decision I would not use the ones supplied - I would go with some with at least 450 A A and a better tread pattern with a larger exit void on both inside and outside edges to go with the 4 good size ribs through the middle.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks bsedwebt. I used your info at the dealers. They are now going to replace the tyres. the exessive wear was due to the tracking being out.
Your information was invaluable, had I not had the info you gave me to argue my corner.which probably saved me over £400.00 for a new set,

Once again Many Thanks.

Regards
Dave

·
Registered
86 Posts
sounds like they stand behind the warranty - stick with them - that is the kind of service we all need - good to hear a successful outcome for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts