Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MOD, the site is chinese...this is why the link looks like this...
it is not a spam...if u have tried it first, then you would not have commented like this.
that's not fair mate.
the first site is chinese.
the second site Rotrex A/S is english.

check out your facts first, mate...before u start to accuse someone...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi guys...just want to share these websites...

SUZUKI JIMNY×ÐROTREX»úеÔöѹ¼Ó³Ö---ÂíÁ¦Ôö·ù50% UP£¡ - °ÂÀö(°Áæê)¸Ä³µ·» - ¶«Ý¸³µÃÔÍø ¶«Ý¸³µÃÔÍø,³µÃÔÍø - Powered by Discuz!

Rotrex A/S

a turbo charged 1.3L jimny (from 80hp to 130hp)...awesome!
i wish they have a shop here in UAE who can turbocharge my jimny!
cool man but just a little detail, that is not turbo, that will be a supercharger since it needs a belt take a closer look ;) nice links tho!

·
Registered
448 Posts
It's a Rotrex supercharger, not a Turbo. But still very awsome. 130 HP doesn't seem much, but for a 1.3L engine it should be a blast.

Sure is a looker! That's actually a really nice build!

·
Registered
105 Posts
nice pics if any ozzys want to do that sprintex can supply supercharger sp150 and bullet cars can do the build they have done it befor. its a costly exsercise as much as 20 grand australian but thats every thing top of the range custom built.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to All! new here, I have a 2003 Jimny and I was wondering how much is this modification gonna cost? I want to upgarde the performance of my Jimny but does it gonna work on a non VVT 1.3L engine?

·
Registered
448 Posts
Hi to All! new here, I have a 2003 Jimny and I was wondering how much is this modification gonna cost? I want to upgarde the performance of my Jimny but does it gonna work on a non VVT 1.3L engine?

This is a Rotrex supercharger, which is very easy to install. I'm currently installing one on a HiLux 2.7L VVT-i and a Toyota Fortuner 4.0L. It costs around $4000 including all necessary mounting brackets and piggy back chip. I'm not sure how much it will cost for a Jimny, but I don't think it is very far off.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts