Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey was sup guys i have a 2006 suzuki forenza which is very slow to me but i like it alot at the same time but i also have a crx with a 600hp 2.0 ls/vtec turbo engine in it which i happen run a 9.86 in a quarter mile,now this may sound dumb but i had an idea that would make my car run really fast i was thinking about throwing that engine from my crx and put it in my suzuki all i have to do is just make custom engine mounts,custom intercooler piping and have somebody convert my engine harness from my crx and custom make it to wire up to my forenza,after that you will have a 600 hp forenza and nobody will know what you have under the hood when you ask them to race,the only thing that might give it away is that big front mount intercooler but they will just think its just the stock engine that comes with the car

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i already had measured both engines there about the same length, i have axles custom made for the car,for the suspension there is a website that sells full coilovers system for the car already its about $1295 its b-moto.com you should visit it,it has some pretty cool stuff there for the car

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
JDMCRX said:
well i already had measured both engines there about the same length, i have axles custom made for the car,for the suspension there is a website that sells full coilovers system for the car already its about $1295 its b-moto.com you should visit it,it has some pretty cool stuff there for the car
Custom axles for the forenza? matching up to the stock tranny? If so please give me more info...I've been trying to find used axles so I could send them in to someone to make stronger ones but dont wanna take mine off as my cars a daily driver.

Yeah I know I've had to KW variant 3s for over a year now.

Oh and as far as the intercooler goes good luck. I'm assuming yours is huge since your CRX was making 600hp...I have a pretty big one and I had to cut the front bumper as much as I could and barley got it to fit...after several months it ended up rubbing a hole in my a/c compression so it still doesnt fit. Since you can only go so thick I'd take measurments and try to get the widest one possible...or even run two side by side in the front.

Danny

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
JDMCRX said:
AH, the n00bs tell the master where to find parts I see. Did you know that B-moto is not the developer, but KW, that there are three different types, though they just sell the one-way and three-way. Those are race proven on European tracks in the WTCC.
B-Moto, the sale site for Boshart Motorsports, has developed alot off their Rally Reno. We are quite aware of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts