Suzuki Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The little rubber cover for my trip odometer reset stalk is missing. I tried looking up a part number, but all I could find is the cover included as part of the instrument cluster assembly.

No luck on local junkyards, altho I will keep looking.

Does anybody have a Chevy or Suzuki number for this obscure little part?

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
View attachment 106952
This is the part number listed for my car.
Thanks for that. After googling, it looks like the sources are all overseas. I'd like to find one in the USA if possible. Of the three beater Trackers I've purchased, two of these covers were missing.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Of the 6 or 7 that I’ve purchased I think only the XL7 actually has the cover. If you decide to order one from overseas let me know. Maybe we can get up a few and split the cost of shipping

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Of the 6 or 7 that I’ve purchased I think only the XL7 actually has the cover. If you decide to order one from overseas let me know. Maybe we can get up a few and split the cost of shipping
It's not so much the cost. Have you had any success ordering to the USA from these vendors? I don't want headaches, and it sounds like a headache I can avoid by a quick trip to the junkyard.

If you have a good experience with any of them however, I'd be interested to hear.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I have had good luck with ssgasia, although the shipping fees are high and wait time is long.
click here for link to part.
Looks like they are backordered, which means most likely they are NLA. Junkyard it is. :)

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Where is local? We've had good luck with U-Pick yards near us...
NW Washington State, USA. I've had pretty good luck around here too, but the yards have been coming up empty recently. I'll find one eventually.

Edit: When I find that junkyard I'll also be looking for a front skid plate, a Suzuki rear cargo cover, some under-seat cargo trays and rails, rear brake adjusters, floor mats, and the little square plastic cover under the bell housing.

·
Registered
702 Posts
That little plastic cover under the transmission is only like $8, if you order one while getting some other parts.
BTW, I'll be in Seattle for SeaFair and the week following. If you need some parts lemme know and I could bring them with. (Sorry, no rubber button covers)

Reactions: rallison203

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
That little plastic cover under the transmission is only like $8, if you order one while getting some other parts.
BTW, I'll be in Seattle for SeaFair and the week following. If you need some parts lemme know and I could bring them with. (Sorry, no rubber button covers)
Thanks, I'll PM you.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Trackers or GV s at the junkyard today. However I pulled this from an 80s Nissan.

It'll do until I find the OEM part.
Finger Automotive tire Audio equipment Input device Wood
Vehicle Trip computer Odometer Car Speedometer

Reactions: skills4lou
1 - 12 of 12 Posts