Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2006 ddis model, and I would like to change my trip computer because it has not Average l/100km with one of 2007 model that has got AVG. option.
Is that possible? Are they use the same wiring?

You can see my trip in the first picture, and in the second you can see the back side that shows part number behind 34600-65J2.

In third pic is the trip I want, you can see AVG option.
Do we the part number of it? Have we got any picture from back side?

Attachments

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm guessing if it shows L/100, it should give you the average aswell. Is there a button to push to cycle through the options?

·
Registered
14 Posts
You can change it to read 3 different fuel calculations from memory.
You have to have the key turned in the correct ignition/power setting before it lets you do it. The instructions should be in your suzuki owners manual.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The original French Manual I have, says nothing about AVG.
There is a button to cycle through options, but there is not a AVG. option.
I have asked and other people from Greek VitaraClub forum, and everyone who has 2006 model can't see AVG. Everyone has 2007 model can see AVG.
But on the LCD, I can faintly see the AVG indication. So probably the board of the trip is different...

·
Registered
73 Posts
The original French Manual I have, says nothing about AVG.
There is a button to cycle through options, but there is not a AVG. option.
I have asked and other people from Greek VitaraClub forum, and everyone who has 2006 model can't see AVG. Everyone has 2007 model can see AVG.
But on the LCD, I can faintly see the AVG indication. So probably the board of the trip is different...
My dad got a 2006 DDiS, he doesnt have AVG.
I got a 2006 DDiS, but i have the AVG..

He doesnt have keyless, but I do. other than that the cars are almost identical..

I think you should be able to just replace the tripcomputer, but i dont really know for sure..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just would like to know the part number from someone that has AVG.
Then I would be able to check if cables are the same, so to replace it!
Does anyone know the part number?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts