Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve recently found that my 07 swift started slipping. Long story short I change the transmission but I don’t see any difference it’s still moves slow from 0-40 And when the oxygen sensor is on it it starts to shut down or kick like it wants to shut off I have been told to get the transmission Regrammed but nobody seems to have this programme Could that be the problem. Or I’m being told a story. Would like the hear from others with the same problem

·
Super Moderator
13,496 Posts
Maybe you should start by describing the symptoms you're experiencing, also lets us know the details of the vehicle you're driving, what engine, what transmission - "moves slow from 0-40" could be caused by many things, low engine output, a slipping clutch (assuming a manual transmission), being in the wrong gear, torque converter slip caused by low fluid (assuming a conventional automatic transmission), dragging brakes (hand brake possibly left on) or maybe you're just driving up a steep hill, which I believe are numerous in Jamaica.

What do you mean by "when the oxygen sensor is on"? When is the oxygen sensor not on? Oxygen sensor related problems might indicate that your lack of acceleration is engine related rather than transmission related.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts