Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've scrapped a bunch of early Sidekicks and a couple of '99-'00 Trackers. Lots of part available. Examples -

'91 8-valve motor approx. 140k miles - $200
'91 5-speed trans + T-case - $150
Take both together for $300

'99 diff from 5-speed truck - $95

'99 manual window regulators - $20 each with door panels
Door glass - $5each
Doors - $10each, window frames have rust but doors are rust-free

'99 seats - $10each need shampoo, no headrests
Dash panel - $5; glovebox - $5

'99 Tailgate, with wiper motor and strut - $45

'89-'98 tailgate for steel top models - $20

'89-'98 exterior door handle, OEM new - $7

Lots of etc. stuff, just ask. Located near Toronto Canada. Can ship smaller stuff.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS. Willing to trade parts for mounting brackets to put a Snowbear plow on a Gen1 XL7 or early Tracker.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Basically, the following items:

- Pipe rad outlet
- Cap water outlet
- Pipe rad bypass

I pointed these out on this diagram:

Water outlet is at back of engine, with pipe connected and running beneath exhaust manifold toward front, where it connects to rad. The bypass is actually soldered to the front engine mount, hence requiring it as whole... If you can part with these, your price is mine. Let me know if it can be done then we can figure the best way to have these shipped. I'm in the Ottawa region (Western Quebec)...

Thx!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Basically, the following items:

- Pipe rad outlet
- Cap water outlet
- Pipe rad bypass

I pointed these out on this diagram:

Water outlet is at back of engine, with pipe connected and running beneath exhaust manifold toward front, where it connects to rad. The bypass is actually soldered to the front engine mount, hence requiring it as whole... If you can part with these, your price is mine. Let me know if it can be done then we can figure the best way to have these shipped. I'm in the Ottawa region (Western Quebec)...

Thx!
Should have the first 2 items but I don't recall seeing the 3rd; will have to look. Too cold right now to dismantle outdoors and I'm also down with a bit of flu or something so I hope you're not in a rush.
I prefer email.
Bob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts