Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a automatic three speed 96 2wd two door soft top tracker i'm looking to sale for parts or a project. The bolt holding the front dampner sheered off and i can't get the remaining part of the bolt out of the crank case. It's probably caused some other damage as well. here's my original post from when i bought it... http://www.suzuki-forums.com/new-member-area-introduction/134689-new-tracker-owner.html#post814881

Still has a lot of good parts on it. transmission was rebuilt last fall and I bought a new top of it too. If anyone in the salt lake, utah area is interested send me a reply.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey, is the engine avaiable. I need a 1.6 L to try and rebuild. If the price is reasonable I will glad to come get it. I live in west valley city. My engine is getting worn out and it would be great to rebuild an engine for it while I keep driving it (my only vehcile). if you are interested you can reach me at 801-656-7818 or at [email protected].
Thank you

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The tracker is already sold, wish i'd seen this earlier. I would have rather sold it to someone that would try to fix it then someone that is just going to tear it down for parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts