Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I realise the usual source of entertainment with a 4x4 is going offroad, however, can any of us be tempted into a trackday?

I usually do them in my mgf with the mg club. They book the whole track and pass the savings on.

On one occasion I had a day at Brands Hatch booked, but I couldn't get it started, so I took my Jimny instead. I swear it is made for the track! Obviously it's not fast, but that's not the point. It corners beautifully, nicely balanced, very progressive at the limit, easy to control the oversteer, and much much more fun than the mgf! I would recommend the Jimny to anyone who wants to understand vehicle dynamics on a race track. It is the perfect car to learn racecraft in.

It's really sad that I have never come across another Jimny at a trackday. I think people are really missing out.

Before I book another trackday with the Jimny, I thought I would air this to see if I can persuade anyone else to join me?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm beginning to strongly suspect that this may be an American Forum...
...and therefore it's looking increasingly unlikely that any of you are likely to want to organise a Jimny trackday at Brands Hatch or Cadwell Park!

Apologies

1 - 2 of 2 Posts