Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Guys, I am a new owner of a 2007 reno.

I have 2 quick questions.

I need to have the tires replaced. Does the 2007 Reno have a TPMS?
Also are the rear wheels adjustable (alignment)? I don't want to pay for a 4-wheel alignment if only the front wheels are adjustable.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
hi sawdusted welcome to the forum!! so on your first question, your car might have a TPMS sensor im not positive what year they started using them, i think in 07. have you checked your owners manual? when you bring the car in you might want to tell the shop you think it might have TPMS just to be safe. about the alignment, yes the back wheels have adjustments for aligning them. anything else just ask!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Relearn TPMS

I had to replace two sensors that were ruined. No dealers left around me... anyway to put 2008 Forenza into TPMS relearn mode. I've tired the door switch method it doesn't work. I have a ATEQ vt30. All sensors are working.

·
Registered
3,098 Posts
Hi. I'm confused by your post. With the ateq you can't activate the tpms? Is that the issue? Have you tried calling a dealer an asking them? Yell them there is no dealer in your area. Is the ateq working properly? I read some reviews where people couldn't get it to work.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts