Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anybody on here has swapped solid axles from a Toyota to their sami. Should I stuff a locker in the axles, or do anything to the sami before I install them? Even if I don't put the Toyota axles in, what locker would be best in my sami?

·
Registered
24 Posts
my question is why?

so... you love sami's why do you want to swap to a yota axle? its kinda like the jeep guys putting fullsize axles at full widths on... why don't you just build a buggie at that point?

idk, my .02 :huh:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so... you love sami's why do you want to swap to a yota axle? its kinda like the jeep guys putting fullsize axles at full widths on... why don't you just build a buggie at that point?

idk, my .02 :huh:
It isn't my daily driver, so technically it is a crawler. What kind of locker do you run in yours?

·
Registered
24 Posts
ahhh gotcha... i just got the thing in trade for jeep parts... the guy said it has a Lock Right locker in it i think? its like a mini spool but it isnt always engaged... kinda like Detroit's EZ Locker for the Dana's. Works great, it only clicks every now and then particularly in the snow turning around in my tiny driveway. doesnt push but its always locked whenever ive had a traction situation and worked excellent. its never shucked me out of place so i like it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts