Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The 2015 L.A. Auto Show will host at least 50 vehicle debuts, many of which will be global premieres.

There’s a lot to be excited about if you’re an automotive enthusiast or a car shopper. The AutoGuide team will be on hand to deliver full coverage of every major debut with articles, photos and our first look videos.

We’ve also got a sneak peek at the biggest world premieres with our Top 10 list of the most anticipated debuts of the 2015 LA Auto Show.
See the completeTop 10 List and all of our LA Auto Show Coverage at AutoGuide.com.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Another vehicle that has already been unveiled is the Cadillac XT5 that is replacing the outgoing SRX. More importantly, the XT5 ushers in a new series of luxury crossovers for Cadillac, powered by a 3.6-liter V6 engine sporting 310 horsepower and 270 pound-feet of torque. Although the Cadillac XT5 debuted at the 2015 Dubai Motor Show, it will make its North American debut in Los Angeles next week...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Suraj.....

Hi,

All-star Teams Unveiled at 2015 Los Angeles Auto Show, Nov. 18 & 19 LOS ANGELES (October 29, 2015) -The Los Angeles Auto Show announced today a first-of-its-kind competition among teams comprised of globally recognized entertainment and consumer brands, international automotive manufacturers and industry-leading software developers.

PREVENTATIVE VEHICLE MAINTENANCE

·
Registered
3 Posts
omg

My goodness, that cadillac xt5 looks ridiculously good. Totally a head turner for me. I love suv's. Not to mention the interior design. I heard it's perfectly designed for comfortable driving, making driving a pleasure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts