Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I noticed that my name is showing up alot in the right hand pane in the discussion title list. If anyone thinks I am too talkative, just say the word.
Just trying to help.
:cool:

·
Registered
448 Posts
Folks, I noticed that my name is showing up alot in the right hand pane in the discussion title list. If anyone thinks I am too talkative, just say the word.
Just trying to help.
Where? I don't see it? I think it is a bug in the forum, I've seen a similar bug in another forum before.

You know, one of the things I absolutely loved when I bought the Samurai is not the Samurai itself, but the people in this community. They are the kindest, most helpful people I've ever dealt with. All of those who I've talked to for advice on the car just blew me away with their extreme politeness.

So no, you're not too talkative, and if it weren't for you, this forum would have been absolutely dead. You are the only reason I'm still writing here.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I'm with alternator. Billjohn, your posts are appreciated and keep me coming by here almost every weekday.

You KNOW Samurais!

Phil

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. I've written articles on these things for the last 10 years and have been wrenching on them for 15. I just want to help where I can.
Zook folks are a tight knit group. Family. We look out for our own.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Thanks guys. I've written articles on these things for the last 10 years and have been wrenching on them for 15. I just want to help where I can.
Zook folks are a tight knit group. Family. We look out for our own.
Yes Bill, you're right, I found out that they are. You're our mentor, our consultant, and we feel lucky we have a great consultant who is so handy and easy to reach.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts