Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a suzuki samurai that im gonna lift 5 inches and im not sure what size tires to run..I have a set of mickey thompson sidebiter wheels 15x8 inch and i was originally gonna run 31x10.50x15 toyo open county MT but ive see some other sammys with a wider tire and i like that look. What are my options with the rim size that i already have. can i run wider that a 31x10.50x15 on my 15x8 rim? any help is appreciated and if you guys have pictures thats even better so i can see the look. please post lift in inches and size of rims and tires.. thank again:D
oh i forgot to post what i want out of my samurai..i will daily drive it to work a few miles away from home and occasionally take it on trails and sand dunes..so no rock crawling really or crazy off roading.

·
Premium Member
1,862 Posts
I am runnng 33x12.50x15 Swamper radials on 15x8 steel rims with standard (3.5") backspacing. I have never lost a bead and I think that is one of the reasons for it. In order to make it work, I run 1" Spidertrax wheel adapters (spacers). No rubbing. It widens the track of the vehicle and helps with stability.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts