Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had tires replaced and now my low tire light is flashing on an 05 Verona. I understand there should be a reset procedure to correct this situation.

Does anyone know how this is done?

I hope I dont have to go to the dealer as there is not one real close to me.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Tpms

I am having the same problem . The low pressure warning light seems to start flashing after I have driven a while and the tires are well heated up. I got an instruction sheet from a tire dealer but it refers to "the driver side door switch hand" which you have to push on and off several times to reset the sensor . But I have yet to figure out what the "driver side door switch hand is !! Either this or buy the Tool which probably costs $$$$$ .

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have also found that all service parts should be replaced every time the tire is dismounted. My 2006 XL-7 uses a Schrader model. Information for what make and model your system uses try The Tire Rack - Your performance experts for tires and wheels and find the link to the TPMS. The service kits are also listed there. The service kits consist of a rubber grommet, an aluminum retaining nut, a special nickel- plated valve core and an O.E. valve cap.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts