Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 Verona that the dealership says I need a new throttle body for. We would like to install it ourselves. I found a repair guide and it seems pretty easy. Disconnect the connector, remove 4 bolts and remove. I have two questions.
One, is there anything else I should know there not mentioning.

Two, there's a note that says "after replacing the throttle unit, the throttle must be adapted using the vehicle communication input: Adaptation of the electronic throttle unit. Remedy as necessary". Im not sure what this means. Is this something done automatically, can I do it, or does the dealership have to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Same problem

Hello, I have the same problem I have a 04 Verona and the throttle body needs replaced but how do you reset it or reprogram it the dealer wants to charge 90 dollars a hour just to look at it. That's insane. I wld be thankful for any info on how to fix the throttle body after the new one is put on thank you!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got my throttle body replaced through the dealer and they charged me $900. I really hope you can find an answer and do it yourself because i got completely ripped off.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts