Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

My original thermostat was remove and thrown before since it was busted and I vaguely recognize how it looks. I was able to get a pictures of a thermostat for a Daihatsu Hi-jet and was wondering if it is the same size for a Suzuki Carry.

To all Suzuki Carry owners with front engine, is your thermostat looks like this? I am planning to look for one and if every I found one, do I have to check if I still have a thermostatic switch still install? Or if my temp gauze is working, does that mean it still have the thermostatic switch?

Medyo malaki yung files so I add the picture to this site: Yellowturtle

·
Registered
32 Posts
thermostat

hi! there yellowturtle, i'd like to share to you my experiences about this matter. in my engine i removed the switch siguro morethan 3 years na. so wala naman masamang epekto. another, we bought carry engine for my dad's carry FB type before namin ikinabit yung engine tinanggal muna namin yung switch, until then so far almost 4 years na ok naman ang performance milimit nga gamitin long distance morethan 200 kms trip umaakyat payan ng hill. all i can say is without the switch wala naman problema based on my experience. maganda lang kung meron basta bago pero pag luma na, mahirap na pag nag malfunction, overheat ang aabutin ng makina.

hope this help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts