Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey ya all, after reading a few of ya all messages i just had to refresh ya all memory just alittle of the Ignis :D truely is not a bad machine and it looks great (talking about the sport type) unfortunately the prices that ya all quoting for the sport is nothing compare to us here in the CARRIBBEAN one have to pay like $43000.00 to get one if i convert yr currency to ours it would be about 3-1 nevertheless thats the way it is,,, i bought a 1300cc 5 door ignis a few years ago and it works well no problems really but the sports came out and really hurt me the looks the stle the speed damnnnn it hurts like hell just had to get one to this day i havent obtain one but i have something that just as good in fact its faster and it looks really great ;) :blink: :D it dont handle as well as the sports not stop as good as it still have drum breaks to the back :eek: so i guess u have and idea of what i am talking about instaed of working on your minds thinking of what it is i just tell u :D it is call the BLADE it got that name for cutting the ass out of the suzuki ignis sports :D try this for size turbo charge suzuki ignis infact take a look ;;;;;;;;;;;send yr comments :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
good work mate over here no one would even think about moddifying a 5 door ignis but i think it is good to be different so what other engine work has had to be done because i no it aint as easy as just bolting a turbo on

any other future plans for the car
all you need is a decent suspension an brake setup an you have got yourself an ignis sport slayer

1 - 2 of 2 Posts