Suzuki Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Knows Trackers extremely well.

From their website, try...

NEW STORE LOCATION
Tracker Ranch has opened a store at 224 E. Denham St. in Livingston, Texas. Operating as Tracker Ranch Autos; it will be buying and selling Trackers, Sidekicks, and Vitaras; as well as providing new and used parts, accessories, and service to them. Call at (936)-327-9613. I now have the shop # forwarded to my cell so I'm available 24/7 (but I do like to get SOME sleep!)If you are local and have an emergency - call!
I know this guy as he is about 15 miles from me. He has lots of Trackers/Sidekicks, some for sale and some for parts. He was doing a complete 1.6 rebuild when I went there, and he does know the vehicles (gave me some tips on free, easy fixes for common problems). He said he is getting ready to bring to market an improved replacement trim piece for the top of the tailgate.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Checked that Rock Auto for bumper cap. Good price but the shipping and tax would be $234. to ship to Minnesota
parts...

I tend to go to O'Reillys for those parts.

Local, friendly and helpful folks (at least in KC, MO).

Unavailable parts are shipped in overnight.

No dealing with weaselly eBay businesses.

If Oreilly can't get it, then I give Hawk's Strictly Suzuki (888) SAMURAI or Rock Auto (rockauto.com).

I hope that this helps!
Two words: RockAuto.com - always happy when the mail man brings me a box that I have ordered from them...

If you buy on eBay just be sure to get name brand part #. No China items, you'll be disappointed (most of the time).
Two words: RockAuto.com - always happy when the mail man brings me a box that I have ordered from them...

If you buy on eBay just be sure to get name brand part #. No China items, you'll be disappointed (most of the time).
Checked on rock auto for bumper cap. Good price under $30 but shipping and tax would be $234.

·
Super Moderator
17,571 Posts
Are you sure? I just priced it and it was less than half that to ship to SC. :unsure:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
considering a large portion of the OEM suzuki parts are actually manufactured in China I find this statement amusing

41 - 44 of 44 Posts