Suzuki Forums banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've ordered from RockAuto before, they've been good. Lots of good mail order places out there as posted. Nearest Suzuki dealer is 200 miles away. Advance and Autozone are ok but nearest ones are 25 miles away.

The big locals here are Auto Value, NAPA, and CarQuest. Thankfully in recent years they have all come around and have online searching, inventory check, and ship-to-store (no shipping charge, parts often available next day if not in stock, and if the part has an issue then they deal with it for you). They have also been extending their hours so the average working man can get there after work.

Auto Value http://www.autoparts2020.com
NAPA NAPA AUTO PARTS - Home
CarQuest CARQUEST Auto Parts® - Great people, great products, great prices!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Southwest Suzuki

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I found out today that Southwest Suzuki no longer carries Suzuki parts as of 2/1/2014.

·
Registered
58 Posts
NUDI Suzuki Salvage

Beware of this online junk yard. I had a credit with them, then I tried for several months last year to get in contact with them to use my credit, no one answered my emails and the phone was disconnected. I decided to email them again this week. They finally answered saying that they are going out of business and no credits are accepted anymore.

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
No Contact Info

This company was mentioned by member Dne007:

Tracker Ranch out of East Texas

Welcome
I've sent them an e-mail - they have not replied as of one week later. They also do not have a phone number on their website - at least I couldn't find one.

·
Super Moderator
17,901 Posts
From their website, try...

NEW STORE LOCATION
Tracker Ranch has opened a store at 224 E. Denham St. in Livingston, Texas. Operating as Tracker Ranch Autos; it will be buying and selling Trackers, Sidekicks, and Vitaras; as well as providing new and used parts, accessories, and service to them. Call at (936)-327-9613. I now have the shop # forwarded to my cell so I'm available 24/7 (but I do like to get SOME sleep!)If you are local and have an emergency - call!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Parts for our cars are getting harder to find. The dealerships have all stopped carrying nearly everything for them, and some things are nearly impossible to find. Luckily, I found a gold mine.

Universal Auto Sales and Salvage in Northeast Arkansas has hundreds of sidekicks and trackers. He estimates over 500 of them. The prices are very fair, and they do ship.

The owner, Kelly Smith, doesn't frequent the internet, and does most of the work at the shop himself these days, but tell him Richard from Riceland sent you, and he'll know you're coming from the forum.

Hopefully, I can swing him enough business to stay open for many more years to come.

Universal Auto Sales and Salvage
5519 Hwy. 49 S. Paragould, AR 72450
(870) 240-8225

Link>>> Universal Auto Sales

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Foreign OEM Suzuki Parts Supplier

Does anyone know of a foreign OEM Suzuki parts supplier that takes Internet orders and ships to the US?

I am looking for a pillar reinforcement for my Sidekick: 64520-60A10 or 64520-60A11. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
17,901 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
GM dealers have most parts (the Sidekick is actually a Chev Tracker), but I find that mainline auto parts store are cheaper. Front rotor for example, from GM is about $75, but from Lordco they're $29. But here's a shocker: the ECU from GM is $4500, but from a wrecker only $100.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Chiliwack Auto Recycler | Pick a Part Auto Wrecker

PickaPart is a wrecker in Chilliwack, B.C. Canada that sells 2000 or older vehicle parts, at very reasonable prices (price list on line). They have a search function on their web site that not only lists each vehicle, but also the date it entered the yard.

Price List

They seem to base their price list on the scrap value of the parts. They told me that they regularly see upwards of 300 people per day on the weekends.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Shifter Seat

I'm in need of a Shifter Seat (Part 96058384) for my '93 Geo Tracker manual transmission. It's nowhere to be found, especially since it's been discontinued, but I found a few for the Suzuki Sidekick and Samura. Do you know if they're compatible?

·
Registered
4,315 Posts
I'm in need of a Shifter Seat (Part 96058384) for my '93 Geo Tracker manual transmission. It's nowhere to be found, especially since it's been discontinued, but I found a few for the Suzuki Sidekick and Samura. Do you know if they're compatible?
Contact Low Range Off Road, or, Zuks Off Road (ZOR), they should have what you need. Good luck.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks! Low Range Off Road website does look like they have the right part even though they don't have the part # listed, but I'll give them and Zor a call.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
21 - 40 of 45 Posts