Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! What’s going on??…I know you too crazy of collecting information of Suzuki latest models. So, add this to list that ----The 2004 Suzuki Forenza is a compact 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan and is all new for 2004. available in 3 trims, ranging from the S to the EX. The Forenza comes with unique feature of having only one engine of a 16-valve, DOHC and inline four-cylinder. Do you know that the 2004 Forenza’s closest competitor is the Dodge Neon?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well......you have really gave a great news........but I've a doubt in mind.......regarding its closest competitor.......r u sure about this??????......

Originally posted by hasser@Jul 30 2004, 08:49 AM
Hey guys! What’s going on??…I know you too crazy of collecting information of Suzuki latest models. So, add this to list that ----The 2004 Suzuki Forenza is a compact 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan and is all new for 2004. available in 3 trims, ranging from the S to the EX. The Forenza comes with unique feature of having only one engine of a 16-valve, DOHC and inline four-cylinder. Do you know that the 2004 Forenza’s closest competitor is the Dodge Neon?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh....mr.maxy..I'm damn sure regarding my information....if u have a doubt..why don't search it.....and prove me wrong if I'm.....

Originally posted by maxy@Jul 31 2004, 11:57 AM
Well......you have really gave a great news........but I've a doubt in mind.......regarding its closest competitor.......r u sure about this??????......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts