Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!
I almost have decided to buy Jimmy and completed most of the formalities but suddenly I came to know that it has a terrible grip when cornering in the wet and bouncy handling. It troubles a lot in rain. The place where I live get rainfall every second or third day so, it means that I can’t go out in rain and what about my girl friend who loves to go out mostly in rainy days.
I don’t know that what should I do, now days I am in very dizzy state.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hi darian ! Its fake no car loses the balance like that unless driven properly, its better maintain a steady drive.

Originally posted by darian@Jul 22 2004, 09:40 AM
Hey guys!
I almost have decided to buy Jimmy and completed most of the formalities but suddenly I came to know that it has a terrible grip when cornering in the wet and bouncy handling. It troubles a lot in rain. The place where I live get rainfall every second or third day so, it means that I can’t go out in rain and what about my girl friend who loves to go out mostly in rainy days.
I don’t know that what should I do, now days I am in very dizzy state.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Your right I've noticed the same thing on the samurai but its because you get carried away with how fun it is to drive but if she loves the rain shouldn't you guys be out in the rain not driving in it..just a..? ;-)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes they can be a little bouncy and will slide in the wet, but what did you expect, a 4x4 that handles like a Formula One car?

Drive to suit the road and weather conditions and you shouldn't have any problems.

Oh, and if you end up selling it and buying something that handles like a F1 car in the wet... don't try taking it off road.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Denby said:
Yes they can be a little bouncy and will slide in the wet, but what did you expect, a 4x4 that handles like a Formula One car?

Drive to suit the road and weather conditions and you shouldn't have any problems.

Oh, and if you end up selling it and buying something that handles like a F1 car in the wet... don't try taking it off road.
Ha Ha! Here's to that!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts