Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting together a webpage about the SX4, specifically the 2007 model, and I was wondering if anyone had answers to ANY of the following questions:

1. How does the AWD system work? It has a locking rear diff, I know that, but what about the center? Does it have a differential, or just a one-speed transfer case? I'm assuming the front just had an open differential.

2. Are the headlights quad-lamp, or dual-circuit?

3. Did the '07 model have, as standard, a tonneau cover to conceal items under the rear hatch?

4. Do US-spec models have an engine block heater?

5. Am I correct in thinking that there is a slide-out storage tray under the front passenger seat?

6. Did the armrest in the '07 Rally Package take up the third cupholder for the second-row passengers?

I know these are really nitty-gritty questions, but I'd appreciate any help that anyone can offer in answering them. Thanks much!

·
Registered
143 Posts
1 please refer to this thread... SX4 vs. Impreza 2.5i (AWD Systems) - SX4 Forums
2 im not sure, they are 9007 bulbs if that helps at all
3... yes they do, in the crossover model, which was the only thing available in 07
4... as far as i know only canadian models come with the block heater, but at a charge i think, it should be an option for cold climates in the US tho
5, no there is not
6... the factory armrest does cover up the cup holder thing. however a ebay armest that is for sale, has a pop out holder built into it so you can retain the one for the rear passangers.

hope that helps a little bit. if nto try posting this on SX4 Forums and dont forget to register. there is more people on there that are alot more knowledgable then on here, and are willing to help anyone reguardless if they own the car or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts