Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi! this is junver, actually me too. i've been planning the same thing. nagtanong na ako at may nakita na ako carry n may tachometer. ok naman daw.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm getting a tachometer converted for 3 cylinder duty. It's been with my friend now for several months but he's just a little too busy nowadays. I'll tell you guys if it woks ok.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I really want to monitor my truck's rpm because i think the idle setting is a bit high. I don't experience the usual cold start vibration and could even remove my foot from the accelerator pedal at startup, without experiencing such. My truck can even make it up on light road grades without my foot on the pedal. I'm planning to experiment on the idle setting for more fuel savings. By the way, I replaced my air filter element (old and with Japan-dust probably) two weeks ago and observed that I may have improved on my truck's mileage...hmmm...or maybe it's just the illusion of the 2-peso/L reduction in unleaded fuel price...

Mang Caloy, I'll wait for your update.

·
Registered
4 Posts
holla

lance_pad said:
help anyone...i want to install a tachometer on my truck...
meron po akong tach sa baby carry ko..malaki po ang naitutulong ni to,di lamang sa pag tipid ng gas pati na ng engine life..

ang idle ko po ay 800 rpm..at 5000 rpm namn ang red light ko..sabi namn ng technician ko ay di masyadong accurate ang tach ksi hanggang 4 cyl. lng ung capacity nito..

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi! this is junver, how much did it cost from the device to installation. kindly reply: what brand or specs of tachometer you have installed?

Hope you reply...

thanks and God Bless

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
3 cylinders, F6A engine. Pls discuss the details of your installation. Pics would really help.

·
Registered
6 Posts
mga sirs: newbie ppo ako pagdating sa mga suzuki pik.ups... what type of engine po yung suzuki scrum pik.up na 12valve?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts