Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 sx4 crossover. passenger side front marker light. can reach the headlight, positional light, directional light but not the marker light. almost looks like i have to take the light pod out of the mount to get at it. any tips? thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
2010 sx4 crossover. passenger side front marker light. can reach the headlight, positional light, directional light but not the marker light. almost looks like i have to take the light pod out of the mount to get at it. any tips? thanks.
I am having the same problem. Did you rectify your problem yet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am having the same problem. Did you rectify your problem yet?
Dealer did it. Have to take off front grille to take out light pod. I started myself hoping to just loosen the grille to get the pod out but there wasn't enough room. I was due for service anyway so I didn't go all the way and remove the grille completely.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
You can access from inner fender liner behind the wheel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I was having the same problem. the trick is to leave it connected to the wiring harness, it gives you a little more leverage. it can be done without taking the headlight assembly out. It helps to have someone with small, but strong hands. I did manage to get it done. Hope this helps.. :) I would also advise to replace lights in pairs, they seem to burn out faster if you don't.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts