Suzuki Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone-

Some careless SOB just put a nice ding/dent in the rear left side door of my wife's 2012 black SX4 Crossover. Right on the rib that runs horizontal across the door. Does Suzuki make a OEM protective door moulding set/kit for the SX4 Crossover? Is there a aftermarket company that make a moulding set? If I have it fixed it is just a matter of time before it happens again. A protective moulding set would be a nice addition to hide the dent and may help to prevent future dings. Any info. or photos would be a great help.

Thanks in advance-
RRRAVEN

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No real leads from anyone on the protective moulding so here is the next question....... who makes the best touch up paint for the SX4? Ours is a 2012 black in color. Paint pen vs brush on?

·
Registered
899 Posts
SOme SX4 that I see here have indeed a 3 or 4 in moulding that runs along that rib, instead of or in addition to the one that runs at the lower body. I do not know what year nor what model but that looks like OEM for these . I think also that the FIAT Sedici..which is a SX4 sibling in Europe....also has such a moulding at least on certain year/model. Hoe to get that is another question though...

here is what I mean.....this SX4 is in EUrope...

If this is what you are looking for, I have contact with the French sx4 website and I can ask for more info if needed. Suzuki and FIAT are well alive in EUrope with this model.......

Also..please fill up your profile with your location...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes, that is what I am looking for! I am located in Deerfield, New Hampshire USA. Maybe I can show my local dealer that photo and see if they have any leads.
Thanks again!

·
Registered
396 Posts
All my supermarket dings are up further close to the line of the door handles. Look at where the rear door cut out on a larger SUV will hit and you'll get the idea.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts